Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November Large Sponsors!

Happy day before Thanksgiving! Are you like me and eating very light and healthy today because you just know you are going to stuff yourself silly tomorrow? Oh yeah, it takes planning and preparation to eat as much as I do! 

This month I asked my lovely sponsors to tell us what food is their Thanksgiving favorite! Please welcome my lovely large sponsors. Check them out and show them some love!


1 comment:

  1. So I checked out Steve's website and my brother-in-law went to MTSU also (for music business or something like that...) he still lives in Murfreesboro and plays in bands there. Also I saw that he works with the Southern Girls Rock Camp which his ex girlfriend works with too- I wonder if you guys have crossed paths! Crazy :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips