Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hairs cut.

About every two months or so I need to get my bangs trimmed. Well things kept popping up and life got busy and before I knew it I was pinning those suckers back with bobby pins every single day.  That is no way to live ladies. So not cute on me. I looked at my hair, realized it was long and the ends were dead so I figured I should go and visit my good friend Lauren (see sexy redhead) at Cashmere Salonspa and get the whole works.  Lauren is a fellow hula hooper and I was lucky enough to be on her training team two years in a row.  She is the only person I know who looks fabulous (including cute hair!) at 8am on a Sunday.

Lauren and Lauren

I must say that my Lauren always does an amazing job.  I walk out of her chair feeling like a million bucks. Maybe its because she always curls my hair with a round brush? Or that her shampoo massage skills are killer? Or that she knows what I want my bangs to look like with out me having to explain anything?




The master at work


Because Lauren is a good hairdresser, she gave me some recommendations on some products to keep my hair looking as good as she makes it.  Honestly, my hair is curly, dry, and has a tendency to feel like straw in the summer. Lauren recommended that I wash my hair less, which trust me, I can do. Also, she suggested that I try some GOOD shampoo and conditioner to add some moisture and shine.  I'm not one to splurge on hair products (I buy whatever jug of shampoo or conditioner is on sale at Costco), but I figure I should do something nice for my hair.


Bumble and Bumble options


Lauren suggested some Bumble and Bumble products that have a lot of moisture in them that would really do wonders on my thick hair.  After smelling my options, I decided to go for the Creme de Coco that smells exactly like coconut and the beach. I have been using these products for the better part of a week and I must say, Lauren was right!  They are thick and potent so you only need a little drop to lather up your whole head. I also smell amazing and can't stop twirling my hair in front of my nose.

If you are in Nashville, give Lauren a call and get some pretty hair!


1 comment:

Blogging tips