Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Monday, April 16, 2012

Outfit: Garden Rose

This past week my parents were in town visiting from New York. We decided to use the talents of Mr. Steve Cross and take a family portrait.  Of course, this was a perfect time for me to sneak in an outfit shoot.

I got this dress in the early winter and only wore it once. I've been waiting for the weather to be perfect so I could bring it out, since the fabric is fairly light. Pairing it with some ankle length leggings made it a perfect fit for a cool spring day in Nashville.


Oh and the hair! My mom loves new beauty products and constantly purchases fun things to try. To my benefit, she brings them down with her for me to experiment with.  I used her ceramic curling iron, the first time I ever used a wand of its type.  I loved it! I like how it turned my wavy hair into perfect ring curls (and I didn't even burn a finger).





Dress: Modcloth
Tights: Who knows ?! (old)
Shoes: Nine West (old)

Does anyone out there use a ceramic curling iron? If so, can I have some recommendations? I'm really looking forward to getting one of my own and trying this out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Love your blog...I just stumbled across it today (when I should've been working...) glad I did though! You know I was thinking...I swear I've seen this dress before. Then I realized...I own it. I was able to wear it once then the sleeves ripped to the point of the dress being ruined! Oh well!
    Anyway, I love your leggings, the polka dots are adorable! And your hair is super cute...I recently bought a ceramic wand myself but my hair is just too short for me to do anything with the wand other than burn myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips