Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Friday, April 13, 2012

Food Friday: Jeni's Ice Cream

In honor of my parents visit, I will review the place that I believe that keeps bringing my parents back: Jeni's Ice Cream. Ever since they opened up a location a 3 minute drive from my house on the east side, I have been severely addicted. The store is located in the Walden Center off Eastland next to my other favorite local spot, the Silly Goose.

Source
On a completely non-flavor related note, I love the clean design of the shop.  All the flavors are handwritten on a chalk board behind the freezer case. There are nice seating options an the tables always have small glass jars with fresh flowers on them. Should you take a lady/dude on a date here? Yes. Yes you should. Everyone likes ice cream. 

Source

Every time I go in here I try to sample some new flavors.  The staff is super nice and they always let you try whatever you want.   I try something, I get hooked on it, order it for weeks in a row, and then move on to something else.  I even had a sundae once and it was delicious. I love anything with hot fudge and home made whipped cream. Here is a list of flavors that I have/am obsessed with:
  • Goat Cheese and Fig
  • Bangkok Peanut (think spicy)
  • Hummingbird cake
  • Savannah Buttermint
  • Brambleberry Crisp
Source


Don't you want to go get a tasty treat right now?

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips