Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Monday, March 26, 2012

All around the weekend

The day is always better with breakfast.  That would be the worlds best sweet potato pancake in the middle. I don't know if I can ever go back to regular pancakes again!


 The new shoes I ordered for the half marathon next month arrived. They are the new version of my old shoes, Nike Pegasus.  I got to try them out on a 9 mile training this Sunday and they were fabulous. I have no mysterious blisters and my shins don't hurt. (It also helps that they have the most fabulous shade of hot pink).


Sunday afternoon was spent doing some work at Ugly Mugs, followed by a trip to Jeni's for Ice Cream.  I can't get enough of this place.  I had Goat Cheese with figs/Hummingbird cake (I also sampled Steve's which was Goat cheese with figs/Brambleberry Crisp)

Did you have anything delicious this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips